The MECC '17 Conference is aimed at individuals involved in both strategic and operational aspects of the call centre.
Increasingly, responsibility for the call centre lies at the "C" level as organizations adapt their strategies to a more "customer-driven" environment characterized by ever changing customer behavior. This "C" level person often also oversees sales, marketing and business development activities.
At the same time, the breadth of new development, technologies and tactics in the call centre environment requires practicing call centre personnel to stay current and aware.
MECC '17 will cater to the needs of both sets of individuals.
Key decision makers and influencers in the following job roles will be targeted:-
- Contact Centre Managers/Senior Staff
- Customer Experience Strategists
- CRM Decision Makers
- Business Development Managers
- Corporate Management (CEO, MD, Director)
- Customer Service, Sales, Marketing Directors/Managers
- E-Commerce Planners
- HR/Training Managers, Brand/Loyalty Managers
- Telecom/IT Managers
- Communications/Voice Specialists
- Internet Professionals
- Project & Network Planners
- Developers/Systems Integrators
- Social Media Strategists
- Financial - Banks & Insurance
- Airlines, Travel Agents
- Utilities - Electricity, Water
- Oil and Gas
- Real Estate
- Direct Marketing