Middle East CX Conference
CX Is Not Only About The Contact Centre &
Customer Service. It Must Pervade The
Customer Experience is now a priority for most forward-looking organisations and, as with any new business concept, different ideas, opinions and strategies on the best ways to proceed for any individual company are on offer. Current success stories are of course an invaluable source of input/guidance, but the keys for any individual company are recognising that a) CX is a company-wide effort that must be driven from the top and b) it's solution (or CX Journey) will be as unique to itself as it's business situation (customers, offers, strategies, etc) is different from everybody else. So, given that Customer Experience is a brand new business frontier and that most organisations will not have ventured down this path before, what is clearly required is a proven guide or roadmap.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Customer Officers
- Customer Service, Sales, Marketing VPs/Managers
- Contact Centre Managers/Senior Staff
- CRM/CEM Decision Makers
- Business Development Managers
- Digital Customer Service Specialists
Middle East CX Awards
Rewarding Real Achievement
- Have your personal CX efforts recognized.
- Highlight corporate CX achievements.
- Receive recognition as a regional pioneer.
- Visit www.insights-me.com/cxawards for more details
Have Your CX Efforts Recognised
By The Premium Regional CX Awards Competition.
The INSIGHTS Middle East CX Awards are modelled on the INSIGHTS Middle East Call Centre Awards, the only truly analytical and peer-driven competition in the Middle East. Competitors can enter the competition, secure in the knowledge that their submission will be scored by industry professionals using a rigorous internationally-acclaimed marking scheme. The Middle East CX 2017 winners can thus celebrate a well-deserved win based on a sold foundation of hard work and achievement, (as there is no other way to win an INSIGHTS CX Award!)
Apply Now For CX Awards
10 Become Part Of MECXExCo - The Premier Regional CX Research Body
Its Mission Says It All
- To provide Middle East organisations with regionally-focused, authoritative customer experience, advice and advisories by leveraging the cumulative skills and experience of regional customer experience practitioners.
- To provide a forum for sharing regional Customer Experience Innovation.
- To collaboratively mitigate potential industry risks through analysis of experiential performance, customer behaviours and industry trends
- To provide members with opportunity to present and publish industry guidance, white papers and other intellectual and academic content.