Key Learning Points:
• Clarifying the most important Contact Centre management principles and practices.
• Understanding the requirements for successful Contact Centre management.
• Planning for continuous improvement in an ever-changing market.
• Deploying proven cost control and cost reduction tactics.
• Setting a business-reasoned service level and achieving it consistently.
• Forecasting accurate workloads and creating schedules that meet the needs of customers and employees.
• Choosing the right metrics and goals for your Contact Centre that support corporate strategies.
Contact Centre Mastery ’23 Bonuses include:
* Signed Copies of Brad’s Books
* Linkedin Learning Videos On Contact Centre Management
* Contact Centre Management Glossary
* Customer Expectations Worksheet
* Customer Access Strategy Worksheet
* Ability To Run Questions By Brad For Up To One Year As You Implement Learned Tools, Principles and Ideas (For CCM2 Delegates)
* Framed Certificate On Passing
* Free Attendance At The Contact Centre Upgrade ’23 Forum + More To Be Announced